Loading Project Status...


Ao no Exorcist: Kyouto Fujouou-hen Vol. 1-6 @ Batch (Period)
Blend S Vol 2-5 @ retiming (Owningmatt93)
Dimension W Vol. 2-6 @ QC (begna112), OVA @ Edit (begna112)
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 3rei!! Vol. 2 @ TM,TS,QC, TM (SP2) (all Period)
Full Metal Panic IV Vol 1-3 @ Release (begna112)
Gakkou Gurashi Vol. 1-6 @ All (begna112)
Garo Vanishing Line BD Box 02 @ QC (begna112)
Keijo!!!!!!!! Vol. 1 @ edit (skiddiks)
Kekkai Sensen and Beyond Vol 1-6 @ TL/Edit (Sei), Vol. 6 @ encode (begna112)
Kekkai Sensen and Beyond OAV OAV @ TL (Sei)
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Vol. 1 @ QC, Vol. 2-6 @ encode (Saeval)
Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Vol. 1 @ encode (begna112)
Kono Bijutsubu Vol. 1-6 @ All (Period)
Koukaku no Pandora Specials @ TL
Love Lab Vol. 7 @ TS (begna112)
Masamune-kun no Revenge Vol. 1-4 @ retiming (begna112), Vol 5-6 @ edit (Period), TLC (shinchan)
NGNL Vol. 6 @ QC (Stein)
ReZero Re:Petit All @ edit (Nazaki)
Soushin Shoujo Matoi Vol. 6 @ Encode (majin3)
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii Vol 1-6 @ encode (begna112)
WWW.Working!! Vol. 4 @ extra scene TL



You’re a bunch of fools if you think I’m not about to lie to you.

For many seasons now, anime has been in a dark age. Too many were the shows that went without good subtitles. Too far between were the fansub releases… then along came Eien.

That beautiful, glorious bastard. He promised to make fansubbing great again; to bring about a world where a volume of blurays is released every single weekday.

But I am sick and tired of 90% of all new subtitles going to the top 1% of anime fans, leaving next to nothing for the bottom 99%. Eiencare is a great step forward, but it does not go nearly far enough towards true, universal subtitles.

So that’s why I want to take Eien’s “trickle-down fansubs” at least 9 steps further. From this moment on, DDY will be releasing an episode or volume of blurays every hour.

DDY: A Fansub to Believe In.

After 9 hours of hourly releases, our April fool’s “joke” comes to an end.

We’ve thoroughly murdered our server both with torrents and a DDoS attack in the middle of the day, and so we’re going to give it some much needed rest.

While we won’t be doing hourly releases, you can expect to see a few more this weekend as we I try to clear some backlog before the new season starts. That should leave us me free of some guilt to move on to new projects.

For those of you who didn’t believe we could do it, the joke’s on you!

22 comments to You’re a bunch of fools if you think I’m not about to lie to you.


    cool! so ur gonna release the rest of no game no life volume? :P

    • Unfortunately, the USB stick with all the Typesetting got lost on the trip from Britain to Australia, so we’ve had to start from scratch. But yes!

    • We fear that the our actual typersetter was lost in transit too. The Australian and UK maritime search and rescue forces are performing a joint operation as we speak.

  • >every hour


    Prove me wrong. :^)

  • /Inb4 burn out.

    Good luck.

  • Gin-Iro

    that title post though, smells fishy… that means you are trying to lie about it, is it? xD

  • So, that means 24 fools a single day! But believe me, you’re a bigger fool if you think there is no ‘K’ in your fansub name: DKDY “DieKiraiDesuYo!”

  • RandomScrub

    Well well well. This is an interesting decision.

  • Humberto H

    Dame desu yo, please…

  • Jestery

    Holy shit it’s happening

  • Didn’t want to post any more fooling “hidoi” stuff until the 2nd day of April starts. Name it Appreciation Day!

    Yes, it’s about anime, ever since 2010 that I learned it’s a world where nemeses become best friends, Doki-fansubs, the 1st fansubs I come across and from whom I learned many fansubbing stuffs, Coalgirls, the 1st BD group who made my HDDs cry and still they do, Anime-Koi, my long time favorite fansubs who made me cry when they retired, and now DDY, my new favorite dame fansubs who make me wear my false mask and search for legal drug and illegal cords every day and night, plus all other well-known or random fansubs/BD groups, who make my every day life full of joy and thrill, thank you.

    Let me rename you again, but this time as DSDY “DaiSukiDesuYo!”.

  • Jonesy974

    More this weekend! So, Nourin batch?

    • Jonesy974

      I stand corrected. Batch was released but I never got a notification for it. Fucking computer. Scratch that, lol.

    • We already released it lol

  • Can I claim my free SSD as royalty for the idea?

  • Juan

    “Men use thoughts only to justify their wrongdoings and words only to conceal thier thoughts.” – Voltaire

    But thanks for the works, Gotta go through my files to try to help seed.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>




This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.